Before I head to bed I wanted to tell you that Alayna's stats look wonderful. Of course, I don't want to jinx myself, but they are holding steady. Her oxygen level is running between 97-99% and she is very relaxed right now. I hope this was the trick to get her on the path to recovery. Her breathing/resting heart rate has slowed to the lower 30's and her heart rate itself is great. Wish us luck in the morning. The last two haven't been too eventful!! Good night.
P.S. I just want you to know that I have read everyone's messages that they have posted. I really appreciate all the kind words and well wishes for Alayna. Thanks for keeping me calm and focused so I don't loose my sanity. Tonight I was on the verge of tears, but many of the comments made me feel at ease. I hope to comment back on each one sometime, but I'm too tired tonight! Oh, and I've been sneaking and using the computer in Alayna's room instead of leaving her bedside to use one in the lounge. They don't seem to mind!
SOOOOOOO Long ago!!!!!!
16 years ago



4 comments:
Hi Angie,
Oh my! What an up and down day for you! I am so glad that this last report had good news. I pray that both you and Alayna will have a sweet, peaceful night. Hang in there! May God's presence be especially close to you right now.
Good Morning,
Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am so happy and relieved to hear that Alayna's oxygen levels are good! I hope to continue to hear better news today. Enjoy your holiday the best that you can!
Chrystal Weller
Happy Thanksgiving DeKeyrel Family,
I know this day must be so hard for all of you. I am so glad to hear that Alayna's oxygen levels are up. She is a little fighter!!Angie, keep hanging in there and just take one hour at a time. You are doing great!! All of you are. Remember, it is okay for you to have "a little breakdown" at times. You are only human and what mother in your shoes wouldn't have some fits of tears once in awhile. Speaking from experience, as I spent many nights and days in the hospital with my Mom, I would just go and hide in the bathroom, shut the door, and have a good cry for a bit. Nobody could see me so I couldn't upset anyone. Sometimes you just need to let loose in order to recharge your batteries. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all.
Love and prayers,
Meg, Bill, Alayna & Alexa
Angie, Thanks for sharing your journey.... Sending love and prayers .. Blessed Thanksgiving to you all.
The Locanders
Post a Comment