Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just Enough Time For An Update

Alayna will be doing a swallow study very soon. We are just waiting for the doctor. Hopefully we can remove all of the tubes, get her eating bottles, and if they like what they see we can possibly go home tomorrow! I told the doctors to get us home before the snow. I'll post later with results. Gotta go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic news! Prayer is powerful and there are many people praying for Alayna. Hopefully you'll both be home tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Great news Angie!! Can't wait to hear about the results. My fingers are crossed!!

Good luck!

Meg

Anonymous said...

Hi,Alayna and mommy. I'm so so glad that you're getting better. Mabey you'll get to come home tomorrow!(I bet you will!) If you do come home I'll be sure to come pick you up. I'v prayed every night since you've been up there.
I can't wait until you get to come home. Always remmber I love you very very much!(You to mommy!)
Love,
Big Sister Alexis
P.S. I would like to post first on a comment for once!!!