
Today we continued our massage sessions. She liked it! Before I could even get the therapist walked to the door, she was out like a light on the floor. The therapist comes again this Thursday and then she will follow up with us in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing if it works like they say it does!? Not a lot to post today, so I decided to just share a good photo with you. I know when I log on to my little cousin's blog, I like the photos the best! Alayna is sporting her new sunglasses from Grandma Diana. She noticed that Alayna didn't like the sun and squinted alot. We'll see if she takes to them like her cousins Audrey and Will did. They wear theirs all the time! Take care.



3 comments:
Love the sunglasses...Alayna is such a doll and oh so precious!
Angie,
I love, love, love the pictures! They are just too cute! One of these days we need to get together with the little ones! I would love some more pictures of the two girls.
Alayna is such a cutie pie!
She is a stylin' little cutie in that picture!
Love, Kay
Post a Comment