Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pictures From My Birthday Bash!

Alayna and Ava! Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen! And they are so serious in this picture. James, Lora and I were trying so hard to get them to smile. I have to admit that I miss the "chasing" around stage that Ava is going through. And I love to watch her talk! Alayna will get there and Ava will be helping her along the way!
I'm getting tired Mom! I need a nap!
Starting to open the presents!

Alayna (all tuckered out) with Grandma and Grandpa.


Alayna with Mimi!
Alayna with James, Lora and Ava!
Alayna with Great Aunt Linda "Bella" and Great Uncle Ron!
Alayna with Auntie and Uncle Mike!
Alayna with Auntie (Aunt Annette was way too for my kids to say)!



Alayna with Drake!
Alayna with Great Aunt Jackie! Great Uncle John snuck out before I had a chance to take a picture. We'll get one when we deliver the Girl Scout Cookies! Sorry we missed you.
Alayna sleeping while she was supposed to be opening gifts!
Alayna with Cousin Karly and AJ!
Alayna with Cousin Shanna! We missed a photo with Jalen and Cameron too, but they were there! And Ryan and Abby snuck out on me too! Thanks for coming!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for having us celebrate Alaynas first birthday with everyone. It was wonderful to see everyone together...miss you Amy and Kay!!! For sure we will have to get together again when the weather warms u. Love ya-Shanna

Anonymous said...

It was a great 1st birthday party, Alayna! We had so much fun! It hardly seems like a year has gone by...where does the time go? I love you, Alayna, and you're getting to be such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of Alayna's first birthday! I can hardly believe that it has been a year. We enjoyed every minute we got to spend with the family. I wish we could all get together more!
I love the pictures of Alayna and Ava. I especially love the one where they both have their tongues sticking out! Really, what are the chances?!
Happy First Birthday Alayna!
We love you lots,
Lora