I had to buy this photo just to symbolize how little and precious these hands are right now and how I will hold on to them forever. Like most mothers, I'll be there to support my kids and hold their hands when they need it most.

This is a good picture of her "BED HEAD" mornings!

Alayna bundles up in one of Lexi's hand-me-down coats! So cute!

My first pair of shoes that fit! Size 0 and they still have room in them. Such little feet and hands.










4 comments:
Alayna is such a delicate little girl. I'm glad to see she is fits into a pair of shoes. Great pictures! I can't believe how Lindsey and Collin have grown. Lindsey is absolutely beautiful and such a nice young lady. Collin is so handsome and a really nice boy. Hopefully he'll get the Green Machine for Christmas!
I'm glad everything went well in Peoria. Her pictures are always adorable. Love her so much!
Your photos are priceless. Thank you for sharing.
God Bless!
Aunt Linda
Hi,Mom I'm so glad everything went great in Peoria!I know that Collin and Lindsay both love Alayna just as much as she loves them.Mom I love all the shoes and clothes you buy her!She looks so adorable in them.Alayna is so delicate and caring for everyone!I think Alayna is going to turn out to be normal!Just remember Alayna I love you so much!!!
Love big Sister,Alexis
Post a Comment