Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Glimpse of the Past Few Years


I decided to put a slideshow together of quite a few pictures over the past (almost) 2 years. It's quite amazing to see how Alayna has grown and changed. We continue to celebrate each milestone and love her to pieces. Because this took me some time to figure out, I'm out of time to type. My "motherly duties" await and children are literally pulling on my legs. I will post again soon. For now, enjoy the pictures! And again, thank you so much for your support.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the slide show!! Great job.

Grandma Diana

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do!

I loved the slide show, and the music selection! Angie you are so amazing!!! What a beautiful family you all are!

We are still looking forward to Trivia Night!

Love-Michele G.

Karen said...

Angie I love the video. I have been working on one for Kylee also with her 2nd B-day coming up I thought it would be nice. It does take a lot of time especially for me as I am not good with all that computer stuff. Hopefully I get it done before her B-day.
You are a wonderful mommy!!!!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Angie ~

Thank you for sharing your precious family.

Chrystal Weller

Anonymous said...

I love Alayna's curls! I have a little girl with lots of curls too! Kara Keefe told me about your blog site. You and Dana are amazing advocates and parents for Alayna. I am a special education teacher in Nebraska for students with severe and multiple disabilities.

Take care and tell Dana I said 'hi'!

Jen Faz
6bnjfaz@windstream.net

MichelleH said...

Awesome montage Angie! Thanks for sharing. Aren't they fun to do????